Thursday, January 13, 2011

We'll See How Long This Last

According to Merriam Webster a blog is: "a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer." 

I guess, in an effort to satisfy my own craving for writing, I will attempt to fill this blog with random reflections that are purely focused on what I want to say and when I want to say it. I'm not sure how personal they will be, but I can personally say that the thoughts and opinions expressed in the contents of each blog that is presented, will be mine and mine alone. From Sports to Relationships, Religion to  Complete Randomness,  i plan to cover something...consistently. I'm sure that, provided that people actually follow and become slightly interested in what I have to say, will both agree and disagree...and I welcome that. Doesn't mean I will change your views and please believe it doesn't mean that you will be able to change mine, however we can probably coexist in this social media and possibly see things from each others different perspectives...I can't promise that I will always have perfect grammar, make the politically correct statement, or hit you with something everyday, but what I will promise is to give you, in small doses, a piece of my mind. 

I hope  that the above paragraph satisfies as a brief explanation of what this blog is all about, but if it doesn't...keep reading and I am positive you will catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment